„When someone really hears you without passing judgment on you, without trying to take responsibility for you, without trying to mold you, it feels damn good (…).When I have been listening to and when I have been heard, I am able to re-perceive my world in a new way and to go on. It is astonishing how elements witch seem insoluble become soluble when someone listens. How confusions which seem irremediable turn into relatively clear flowing streams when one is heard.”
* * *
Psychotherapy & Counselling, Bristol, UK
- I am psychologist, specialist in addiction psychotherapy. My first experience in providing psychological help was in 2008 as a volunteer. I have been working as psychologist since 2010. In the years 2010-2016 I worked as a psychotherapist of addiction in a Health Center in Otwock, near Warsaw. I also ran a therapeutic group for people with anxiety disorders and depressive disorders. I am currently providing psychological help in Bristol, UK. I work with the Chrysalis Supported Association LTD/ OPOKA- Bristol, where I provide psychological help to people experiencing domestic violence.
- I graduated master’s degree in psychology at University of Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński in Warsaw.
- Since 2013 I am certifited addicton psychotherapist.
- In 2016 I finished basic level School of Humanistic Psychotherapy in The INTRA Centre of Psychological Help and Education in Warsaw.
- Areas of psychological help I give: addiction, codependence, anxiety disorders, domestic violence, relationship